Friday, March 30, 2012

"Whatever Begins ,Also Ends" - Seneca

"Whatever Begins ,Also Ends" - Seneca


For Quite Some Time I Was Living A Dream Sharing Knowledge  Having Fun Online But Whatever Has Began Has To Also See An End......

With End Of This Financial Year There Will Also Be An End Of My Online Life. I Am Officially Logging Off All My Online Accounts & Profiles.....

On This Occasion I Would Like To Thank All My Online Friends  For Being There Always.... To All Of Them I Would Like To Inform That You All Can Surely Contact Me On My Cell Any Time On 01 / 02 Both The Numbers I Am Only Getting Offline Not Leaving The World.....


Its An Honour To Be Only Pranet M Koli On The Net Hope This Stays On Even Beyond Years....

Thank You Once Again This Is Pranet M. Koli Logging Off Indefinitely....... 

No comments: